www.outdoorbits.com

Sister shop to Motorhome Facts Motorhome Solar Panel Fitting
Professionally Fitted Solar Panels for Motorhomes

Free & silent energy for your motorhome, fully fitted pricing for peace of mind.

Motorhome Insurance

motorhome insurance quote online
Phone on 0208 9845311

Motorhome Chat Rooms

Motorhome Chat

11 Chat Rooms
12 Members connected
6 members chatting

Chat Now

Campsite Reviews

Batterie de Longues-sur-Mer Review Photo

Review of:
Batterie de Longues-sur-Mer

Longues-sur-Mer
Haute-Normandie

French Campsite France

Full Details

Motorhome Garage

2004 Autotrail dakota
2004 Autotrail dakota motorhome
Owned by jncrowe
Updated 25/08/2010

2008 Autotrail Cheyenne 696G
2008 Autotrail Cheyenne 696G motorhome
Owned by Fairportgoer
Updated 05/04/2010

2008 Kentuck Camp Estro 5
2008 Kentuck Camp Estro 5 motorhome
Owned by tm72racing
Updated 29/12/2008

Latest Classified Ads

Motorhome Ads

Motorhome Facts :: View topic - Ducato Service Indicator

Advertise Here
Welcome to Motorhomefacts, we are a thriving motorhome community (Largest in Europe). Why Not JOIN NOW and get instant access to more of the website. It costs nothing to join and only takes a few minutes.
We have 200,000 different people visiting our site monthly and this amount of motorhomers in one place guarantees a fast response to any questions you may have. We also have unique facilities not found elsewhere such as our Online Logbook, stopover tracker, Motorhome directory with Ebay type feedback and the largest repository of motorhome campsites reviews found anywhere

Rally News Next Rally is @ Autumn Motorhome & Caravan Show, Newark on 05/09/2014 in Nottinghamshire

Tweet This Topic Facebook del.icio.us digg blogmarks Furl Reddit technorati Yahoo Google View previous topic View next topic

Ducato Service Indicator
415869 Post Posted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 12:43 pm Thank this member for this postReply with quote Add User to Ignore List Back To Top

SR66  

MH: Ci Cariocca

Campsites

Hi,

I have a ducato based MH and have recently had it serviced but still have a little spanner showing can anyone let me know how I can reset it ?

Thanks in advance
 sr66 spanner
415878 Post Posted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 1:30 pm Thank this member for this postReply with quote Add User to Ignore List Back To Top

petie  

MH: conversion

Campsites

ireland.gif

Hi SR66,what year is your van,i have a similar problem setting my 03 service indicator,i asked in a peugeot garage and the instructions were totally wrong,they were supposed to get back to me ,but it never happened.

415954 Post Posted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 4:37 pm Thank this member for this postReply with quote Add User to Ignore List Back To Top

lindyloot  

MH: AutoTrail Chieftain G

Campsites

england.gif

Hi , have a look in your owners manual if it has a manual reset it should tell you in there. The most common way used to be press button A turn ignition on wait for the counter to count down release button A and turn of ignition. Button A is on the dash like the trip button . Another can be on the stalk for the trip on the steering column.Some vehicles now have to be put on diagnostic equipment to reset the service indicator. I hope this is of some help,Lin

416964 Post Posted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 10:17 pm Thank this member for this postReply with quote Add User to Ignore List Back To Top

Penquin Linked Subscriber 10/01/2015 

MH: Swift Kon Tiki 615

Campsites

france.gif

We had the same problem, our local garage reset it, apparently there are several different ways of doing it, different for different years of Fiat chassis, some have buttons to set, some have to have a numerical code put in, some need a computer connection (apparently). If a garage has done the service they should solve the problem (ours did willingly) - even if it's not a main dealer (ours is a small local. village garage).
 Ducato service indicator
417078 Post Posted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 9:15 am Thank this member for this postReply with quote Add User to Ignore List Back To Top

Nogin  

MH: Auto Sleeper Neuvo ES

Campsites

blank.gif

I recently posted how to do this see:

417093 Post Posted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 9:46 am Thank this member for this postReply with quote Add User to Ignore List Back To Top

DTPCHEMICALS  

MH: AUTO TRAIL CHEYENNE 632

Campsites

england.gif

Read your instruction manual or simply ignore spanner
Dave p
Members do not see the Adverts Below