MotorhomeFacts Site Rules When posting in the forums please adhere to the following common sense rules:-
1. Please ensure that everything you post is legal,decent and honest. Do not post any posts that encourage illegal intent.
2. Lively debate is fine, but please do not let arguments become personal.
3. Please do not cause offence to other members.
4. Spamming, flaming and trolling is not allowed.
5. Each member may have only one account.
6. No Cross Posting i.e. posting the same question in multiple sections.
7. Please do not use our forums to recommend, praise or criticise any company, its products or services, without first hand experience of those products or services together with verifiable evidence to back up your statements. Any post on this forum constitutes your personal opinion, not the opinion of MotorhomeFacts and you should be prepared to defend your statements in a court of law if required.
8. Please do not post words or URLs that are censored by the forum software by adding spaces, dots, or substituting characters or by any other means in an attempt to circumvent the censors. Please contact us if you feel a word or URL is unjustly censored.
9. Please do not use rude/suggestive words or images when constructing your user name and avatar.
10. If you believe a moderating decision was incorrect then please contact nukeadmin via email using the contact us facility or via PM.
We do encourage feedback and invite you to use our contact facility if you have any questions or concerns.
General Forum Usage Guidelines Try not to go off topic. Sticking to the subject makes threads easier to follow.
Please treat your fellow members with courtesy, patience and tolerance.
Avoid revealing personal information such as email addresses, phone numbers etc. This is an open forum and is indexed regularly by search engines.
Please do not use all Upper case text in posts as this is considered to be "shouting" and makes a post hard to read.
Please start new topics in the most appropriate forum. Please choose your topic titles carefully, a well chosen title significantly increases the number of responses.
The forum has a Frequently Asked Question Page (FAQ) which details how to make a post and other standard forum procedures.
Use the forum search before posting your question. In many cases your question has already been asked and answered. Back to top
General Info for Traders MHF Welcomes Traders to the site and hope that our relationship will help build your business and at the same time assist our members.
We do have some Trade specific rules that we ask all Traders to keep within.
1. Trade members may respond to requests only from subscribing members.
In a forum thread, they may refer to, or offer their services or products only as a detailed and specific answer to a direct question or query.
Vague or imprecise offers of products or services are not allowed.
2. Commercial advertising or touting for business in posts or personal messages is not allowed.This includes affiliate links, referral links or commission based linking. Please do not not post any message that directs others to any pages at your own commercial domain, including informational pages. A commercial domain is defined as a site that receives any type of income or links to any income producing sites.
3. You may not post any details of your website address, nor may you include the address of your website in any avatar, username or signature file. You may however include a link to your website in your forum profile.
4. MHF would prefer companies to be public with their usernames i.e. if a company is called "MHF" then that should be their username and not "Steve1" or other similar anonymous type usernames. Back to top
How are rules enforced The Administrators who manage the forum will ensure that it remains a pleasant place to be.
They have various sanctions which may be applied without warning:- 1. Posts / Topics may be removed. Offending material may be edited out of posts. 2. Members may be excluded from selected threads, or from the entire forum, either temporarily or (in extreme cases) permanently.
Where necessary an explanation of such action may be posted on the forum, or sent privately to the member concerned.
In any dispute, contact nukeadmin the site administrator
Please use the “Report” button (which can be found above every post) to alert the forum staff if you feel any post is unacceptable / transgresses our site rules.
If you consider an admin decision has been made incorrectly then please contact the administrator nukeadmin using the site contact us facility as follows:- http://www.motorhomefacts.com/modules.php?name=ContactUs