||Boat & Caravan Show 2010
|Posted on Thursday, February 11 @ 10:01:02 EST by nukeadmin
|Bigger, Better, Brighter!
Even more to explore at the Boat & Caravan Show
23 - 28 FEBRUARY 2010
Halls 1,2,3,4,5 and Pavilion Halls,
National Exhibition Centre, Birmingham
TICKET HOTLINE: 0844 581 3000
Boats, caravans, motorhomes, tents, park homes, holiday homes and UK and European holidays are all available at the 49th Boat & Caravan Show from 23 – 28 February at the NEC, Birmingham.
Talk of doom and gloom and the recession were sidelined last year, when over 96,384 (84,423 visitors and 11,961 exhibitors ABC Audited) walked through the doors of the UK’s largest outdoor leisure show.
This year’s show is 5% bigger (an extra hall has been added for tents and camping accessories) and consists of over 560 exhibiting companies offering visitors’ the first opportunity to see the latest 2010 model ranges and products from some of the leading outdoor manufacturers.
Discover the freedom and adventure of independent holidaying. Meet the leading clubs, associations and specialist media who will be offering expert help and advice to newcomers and more experienced boaters, campers, caravanners and motorhomers a like.
Not only is this a great opportunity to see the latest products from the world of outdoor leisure, special show offers, competitions, celebrity appearances and free entertainment for the whole family, provides a great, value, day-out.
Highlights of the show include:
• Thousands of UK and international tourist boards, campsites and destinations, offering
holiday inspirations for the year ahead – your passport to Summer 2010!
• Conversion Capital - the largest selection of campervans and conversions ever displayed at the show.
• Over 250 new caravans and 270 motorhome models including exclusive spring launches from leading manufactures including Bailey of Bristol, the Swift Group, Elddis, Lunar, Coachman, Adria. Auto-Trail, Autosleepers, CI, Geist, LMC Timberland and Romahome.
• Over 250 of the latest narrow boats, riverboats, offshore cruisers, power boats, jet bikes, RIBs, sport boats and inflatables, including launches from Cove marine, Goodchild Marine Services, Haines Marine, Oxfordshire Narrowboats and Johnson Outdoors.
• Caravan Club Day on Tuesday, 23rd February – with Caravan Club member Linda Barker talking cool caravans 10.30am on the Caravan Club stand
• ‘New to Camping’ with The Camping and Caravanning Club - offering expert help and advice on how to get started holidaying under canvas featuring free talks and demonstrations. TV presenter and outdoor enthusiast Julia Bradbury will be at the show, 1pm, Tuesday, 23rd February at the Camping & Caravanning Club’s stand
• ‘Discover Touring’ with The Caravan Club offering beginners advice on all aspects of caravanning and motorcaravanning and free towing and motorhome manoevring lessons
• Launch of the coffee table book ‘My Cool Caravan’, an inspirational guide to retro style caravans
• The Marina – featuring the latest 35 – 50ft luxury motor yachts.
• Boating Holidays – a whole host of companies offering boat hire and skippered holidays across the UK and Europe for couples, families and groups.
• Free climbing, canoeing, kayaking, scuba diving and cookery demonstrations!
• The Rangemaster Cooking Theature - TV Chef James Martin will be cooking on Thursday, 25 February.
• On site camping operated by The Caravan Club is available at the venue for those with a caravan or motorhome wishing to extend their visit and stay on site.
Average Score: 1