Motorhome Facts Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all
I'm in need of a set of 16" 5 spoke standard alloys for my 2006 Fiat Autotrail, does anyone have any contacts I may get these from?
Regards Chetty

·
Premium Member
3,413 Posts
Chetty - there are lots of people around dealing with alloys, have you googled for them, or a Fiat dealer would be able to get you some - the Commercial side obviously...

Carol

·
Registered
791 Posts
Are these any good?

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/High-Load-Alloy-wheels-16-FIAT-DUCATO-MAXI-FREE-DEL_W0QQitemZ360158934217QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK_CarParts_Acc_Wheels_tyres_Trims_Car_Rims_ET?hash=item53db2534c9&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=66%3A2|65%3A1|39%3A1|240%3A1318|301%3A0|293%3A1|294%3A50

·
Premium Member
3,413 Posts
Gosh twinky what a price - do they make the mh go faster - or why - or is it just to do with looks, never have understood why you spend something extra like that.... but hey maybe I am a tight-wad....

Carol

PS - Carol my maiden name was Scott - but I am not - just seem to have got a few of their characteristics!!!

·
Premium Member
35,824 Posts
Try Tyresave.co.uk

·
Registered
2,112 Posts
I've no experience buying alloys for a Ducato, but when I was looking for some for a VW T4 some years back I was advised to ensure that not only did the alloys have to be the right size, but equally importantly they must be rated for the weight of the vehicle (i.e. commercial not just car rating).

·
Registered
2,841 Posts
I would go for the OEM Fiat Alloys on Ebay as normally OEM Alloys are far better made and you will know that they are ably to take the extra weight.

I love alloys and think they look far better on any vehicle.

+ don't forget you will get an extra bit of pay load :wink: :wink:

Richard...

·
Registered
30 Posts
At over a £1000 security now comes to mind.

Anyone know where you can buy locking wheel nuts (studs) for these wheels?

Fiat don't do them, neither do most of the alloy wheel suppliers.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.