Motorhome Facts Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guys, We've had our Rapido 770 (1995) on Peugeot Boxer chassis, for 2 years now and love our "Hoose on wheels" to bits.
I'm needing to source a couple of bits for it though to bring it back to former glory.
Does anyone know wher I'd be able to get one of these:
http://i296.photobucket.com/albums/mm166/galaxybp/tap.jpg
The one we have has been knocked and is now broken half closed - not ideal!!
Also I have a wee problem with a fusebox / relax box and wondered if it was possible to replace it as a unit as it seems to be sealed. It looks like it has heated up and partially melted in the past and the connections are loose.
Pic here:
http://i296.photobucket.com/albums/mm166/galaxybp/fuse1.jpg

I'm in Central Scotland but if anyone can point me in the direction of a website or mail order parts, that would be great.

Thanks

Buster

·
Registered
778 Posts
Hi Buster,
It is worth giving Wokingham Motorhomes a call 01189791023, ask for Paul or Martin, They have an ex Rapido technician working for them now, and he commutes from France! He lives by the factory and I think he collects parts while he is over there. Rapido are pretty good on parts for older models.
Colin

·
Registered
101 Posts
Can highly recommend Wokingham Motorhomes. I dealt with them for the first time today to order a part by telephone. The staff were extremely polite, helpful and demonstrated excellent knowledge. The price for the part and postage was also very reasonable. Very impressive service.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I contacted Wokingham and had a nice email from one of the girls there.
They are sourcing me a tap.

Will also nip into livingstone though as it's only 15 miles away. thanks for that.

BB

·
Registered
5 Posts
busterbb said:
Will also nip into livingstone though as it's only 15 miles away. thanks for that.

BB
Hi Can you tell me how you got on with the dealer in Livingstone - I need a part for a Rapido 9048DF and am looking for dealers?

Thanks - Robert

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
torwood said:
busterbb said:

BB
Hi Can you tell me how you got on with the dealer in Livingstone - I need a part for a Rapido 9048DF and am looking for dealers?

Thanks - Robert
To be honest Robert, I called them and they did'nt have the part for the tap, so I kinda left it at that as something else came up that has taken my attention. So still have to try to source a part.

Regards

BB

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.