Motorhome Facts Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4,864 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi we recently developed a fault on our fridge in the MH, I would just like to say a great big thankyou to Swift and Thetford.

Swift have once again been brilliant in all ways, from communication via PM on MHF with myself and also then on to Thetford who actually came out to our house this morning to sort out the problem.............my Husband was really impressed with the service from Thetford and we are now happy that the fault is sorted and we didn't even have to go to the dealers for it to be sorted.

I know I have said this before (and I am not being paid honestly LOL) but for us personally we have been given such good service from Swift that I feel they are worthy of a post in the MH chat forum to thank them once again.................and thanks too to Thetford if everyone gave such good service life would def be easier for all motorhome owners.

It is easy for all of us to post when un-happy but on this occasion many many thanks for everything.

·
Registered
3,464 Posts
Briarose said:
Hi we recently developed a fault on our fridge in the MH, I would just like to say a great big thankyou to Swift and Thetford.

Swift have once again been brilliant in all ways, from communication via PM on MHF with myself and also then on to Thetford who actually came out to our house this morning to sort out the problem.............my Husband was really impressed with the service from Thetford and we are now happy that the fault is sorted and we didn't even have to go to the dealers for it to be sorted.

I know I have said this before (and I am not being paid honestly LOL) but for us personally we have been given such good service from Swift that I feel they are worthy of a post in the MH chat forum to thank them once again.................and thanks too to Thetford if everyone gave such good service life would def be easier for all motorhome owners.

It is easy for all of us to post when un-happy but on this occasion many many thanks for everything.
Hi Nette,

That's brill news regarding your fridge and very encouraging news regarding Swift and Thetford. :D

We too had a mobile engineer sent by Thetford come to our home last Friday to fix the light on our MH fridge and the light problem was rectified within minutes! It was very much appreciated that we did not have to make the 80 mile round trip to the dealer we use for warranty work and repairs etc and we appreciated Thetford's kind assistance in this instance.

Regarding Swift; I think the way they bend over backwards to help and advise their customers whenever they post on this forum is highly commendable and I am sure many members on MHF are as impressed as I am by how they respond to their customers and how they conduct their aftersales service etc. I think because of this a lot of motorhomers will be now be highly tempted to change to a Swift motorhome when they are next in the market for a change of vehicle. If all the other motorhome manufacturers and motorhome related businesses took a leaf out of Swifts book then I am sure they too would see their sales increase dramatically as a result!

Well done Swift and Thetford you are a credit to your industry!

Sue

·
Registered
377 Posts
I, too,wouldl ike to add my thanks to Swift on this thread.

I sent a PM to Swift asking for some advice. They contacted me by telephone the next day to discuss the matter. The end result is that they have contacted our dealer (Cranham, Upminster) and told them to expect our motorhome in for inspection and for them to contact Swift when it arrives so that they can discuss the issue with them.

I only contacted Swift for advice, but they have gone the extra mile and have shown that they really do care about their customers.

Well done Swift and thank you.

Steve and Ian

·
Registered
2,407 Posts
I too have praised Swift in the past, but I am a little concerned that 2 P.M.s have been totally ignored recently that concern the Blaupunkt satnav/reverse monitor.

They usually respond to P.M.s even if in the negative, but no response is unusual.

Bob

·
Registered
4,864 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
whistlinggypsy said:
I too have praised Swift in the past, but I am a little concerned that 2 P.M.s have been totally ignored recently that concern the Blaupunkt satnav/reverse monitor.

They usually respond to P.M.s even if in the negative, but no response is unusual.

Bob
Hi have Swift actually picked the PM up ? some of mine have been responded to as late as 10pm which we thought was brilliant.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.