Motorhome Facts Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,391 Posts
...and at a sensible start time too Drew. 1.00pm I think.

·
Premium Member
23,079 Posts
It will be an interesting race since if neither of them finish, Verstappen will win on count backs. That means that if he accidentally crutches Louis’s car, even if he forces himself to stop he wins. He is well known, and has been often criticised for some of the driving antics seen last weekend.

I am sure that he will be closely watched and penalties awarded to either driver that goes beyond safe limits, but…..

·
Premium Member
11,283 Posts
It will be an interesting race since if neither of them finish, Verstappen will win on count backs. That means that if he accidentally crutches Louis's car, even if he forces himself to stop he wins. He is well known, and has been often criticised for some of the driving antics seen last weekend.

I am sure that he will be closely watched and penalties awarded to either driver that goes beyond safe limits, but…..
His brake test on Lewis was an example of his dangerous tactics, even his boss Helmut had to apologise for wrongly denying Max did it.
Sadly we've seen such tactics to win at all costs in the past, Schumacher for all his skill employed some very dubious tactics from time to time.

https://www.essentiallysports.com/f1-news-how-michael-schumacher-justified-his-dirty-driving-in-f1/

Given that Lewis and Max are both undoubtedly gifted drivers I hope it's decided fairly to end a most enjoyable seasons racing.
We don't want a headline like this…….

https://www.racefans.net/2010/10/21...t-prost-at-suzuka-1990-japanese-gp-flashback/

Terry

Reactions: GMJ and Drew

·
Premium Member
2,260 Posts
Must be time for my annual joke

Do you know that in Saudia Arabia they don't allow women to drive......................but Abu Dhabi do do :grin2::grin2:

·
Premium Member
2,260 Posts
It was me who made that fantastic leap from the 1960s Flintstones to the modern Abu Dhabi Grand Prix.............

Gee Fred that's clever.........

WILMA...................where's me leopardskin coat

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.