Motorhome Facts Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All, I am now the proud owner of a Sunseeker 140 on a Peugeot 2.2 and I am looking forward to some good times with it.
I would like to know where I stand with the warranty regarding independent garages carrying out the service’s on it. as the Peugeot dealers around me can only accommodate light commercials.
Also I understand that the first check (about four weeks time) is a free check, and I can’t imagine independent garages getting involved with that one! It would be good to hear from anyone in the Nottingham area who could recommended an independent garage.
And God forbid there is any trouble with the gear box Judder
what happens then................Any advice please... Pete.

I should add that I purchased the Motorhome when I was down south.

·
Registered
356 Posts
Hi Pete
We have new Peugeot based MH and have had the 1000 mile service done at Peugeot van centre in Chesterfield.
I also told them that there was a judder on reverse gear so they checked it and agreed. They contacted Peugeot while I was at the garage and confirmed the work would be done ASAP.
When I got home I had a phone call to say that Peugeot would send the parts and when did I want the work to be done.
The MH was with them for 2 days last week for a new, lower reverse gear and drive shaft, not sure what else.
I have not done much reversing since I picked it up so cannot say if problem is completely solved.
If Chesterfield isn't too far for you to travel I would recommend the Van Centre. If you need more info PM me.
We also bought from a dealer in the south. Hampshire and Dorset Motorcaravans.
Regards Chris

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.