Motorhome Facts Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I don't fancy taking the van into Paris.

Can anyone suggest an aire or safe place to park up the van, near to a train station, so we could catch a train into Paris.

Preferably to the south as we will be carrying on round to Disneyland.

thanks

chris

·
Registered
135 Posts
The train station in Disney takes you into Paris, have you thought about going from there. You get a metro day ticket so you can use it all day getting on and off at all the sites. Have a great time
Dawn x

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
that's a possibility. how many nights can you stay on disney?

my plans are arrive in france friday (roscoff), drive toward paris taking in some towns - see paris sat or sun, visit disney mon/tue when it should be quieter.

chris

·
Registered
135 Posts
We stayed 5 days in Disney carpark, but we had an annual pass that gave us free parking. I think parking is about 13 euros so you have to take that into account. That is without electric but you can get water,empty and they have showers, not that we have used them. There are 2 Disney Parks so you really need 2 days at least to get your moneys
worth. Have a great holiday.
Dawn x

·
Registered
740 Posts
chrisblack said:
I don't fancy taking the van into Paris.

Can anyone suggest an aire or safe place to park up the van, near to a train station, so we could catch a train into Paris.

Preferably to the south as we will be carrying on round to Disneyland.

thanks

chris
their is a campsite right in the centre of paris on the banks of the seine, they run a bus the the metro very close to the arc de triumph. the reception of the campsite opens 20hrs a day yes 20hrs

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.