Motorhome Facts Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
620 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I can't stop thinking about it.I wake up in the middle of the night thinking about it.Sometimes I wake up in the middle of the day thinking about it.I can't get it out of my head.I don't think i really need it.My wife says i have enough already.It's mainly on a weekend that I long for it.The urge usually decreases on a Sunday night but by Thursday I am in turmoil again.Can anyone help please?Can anyone suggest how I can stop my longing for...more power!!Solar panels,generators and now wind turbines!It is driving me insane.Are there any other sufferers out there who can help?I dont know WATTS wrong.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Nice one tonyt!

But, you are going about this all wrong. More power you say - there's no substitute for cubic inches is what the yanks say.

You need to get yourself a big V8 sunshine, that'll do it and no mistake. 8O

·
Registered
4,616 Posts
ovalball said:
Can anyone suggest how I can stop my longing for...more power!!Solar panels,generators and now wind turbines!It is driving me insane.Are there any other sufferers out there who can help?I dont know WATTS wrong.
Love it come to us and we can fulfill ALL your dreams! :dmage:

Peter

·
Registered
103 Posts
:D :D

Try to keep in touch with your inner self and don't go out when it's dark...I know from bitter experience...the feelings tend to swell towards the end of the month....trust me....I know what I'm talking about... 8O 8O

Regards

:) :) Smithy :wink: :wink:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.