Motorhome Facts Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
2,601 Posts
:D That is certainly a VERY GOOD IDEA Pusser. Although I don't know whether it is possible to download in sections? I certainly think it would be worth investigating. :wink:

· Registered
2,601 Posts
:cry: That's what I was thinking. ie, that it wasn't possible to download in parts. Although I did say I didn't know whether it was or not possible. Is there no part of the PHP software that will allow data to be exported and imported at a later date?

· Registered
2,601 Posts
:D I thought there might be a way around it nukeadmin. MySQL has been around for some time. My knowledge is of the old DBase and before. We used to have to write batch files in DOS. There is always a way round software, but like you say, it needs a belt and braces approach. The main thing is to prepare for the unexpected and hope and pray it never happens. I have to be honest, in the past I didn't make back-ups and wasted countless hours of work due to a computer crash. Now I usually keep 3 copies of all my important files all on different drives and on different computers. Good luck with the recovery. :D

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.