Motorhome Facts Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,364 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone recommend a good android tablet. My good lady has a Nexus 7 and talk about slow !!!! it is a nightmare. Its about 2 1/2 years old.
Just needs it for emails, skype and general surfing nowt complicated.

Cheers

DJM

·
Premium Member
6,843 Posts
Samsung Galaxy Tab4, 7" or 10", get the one with WiFi, GPS and 16gb internal memory.

Slot for Micro-SD card on all and the I/O socket can be expanded to be a full-size data USB port.

We have 2 X 10" and a 7".

Peter

·
Premium Member
17,936 Posts
Tablet fast.............oh yes that will happen,.............I have a Galaxy 10, adequate, but not a speedster, what does anyone expect from a wannabee computer.

tony

·
Premium Member
2,364 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Samsung Galaxy Tab4, 7" or 10", get the one with WiFi, GPS and 16gb internal memory.

Slot for Micro-SD card on all and the I/O socket can be expanded to be a full-size data USB port.

We have 2 X 10" and a 7".

Peter
Hi Pete

I can see a Tab A wi-fi and 8GB at Argos ???? that any good

DJM

·
Premium Member
11,983 Posts
I have a Nexus 7 (2013) that is very fast. Much faster in fact than a Samsung Galaxy Tab 10 that I have. I'm a little surprised therefore to hear that your good lady's tablet is very slow. Perhaps you should try a factory reset first?

·
Premium Member
6,843 Posts
Hi Pete

I can see a Tab A wi-fi and 8GB at Argos ???? that any good

DJM
Get the 16gb internal memory version if possible, it gives you more options on storage.

SM-T530NU should be the model number.

Around $150 locally (California) £125 in the UK

Peter

·
Premium Member
5,518 Posts
Gemmy is right, I have a Nexus 7 which is ok for the odd use and reading books from the library but for speed ( if that’s possible with Spanish broadband) I use my laptop.

I hate admitting Gemmy is right about anything. :frown2:

Reactions: DJMotorhomer

·
Premium Member
46,000 Posts
We have two Samsung galaxy tab 4 8 inch version refurbished from Ebay Argos, both fast, 16gb internal and 32gb micro SD card, not had any trouble with either, have one by the bed, and the other in the van, both have sat nav and kindle etc on them.

Sent from my Tab4☺☺

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.