Motorhome Facts Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,939 Posts
:D I agree MandyandDave. They would be far better off with something like a 650 Quad. 8)

·
Registered
164 Posts
Come on we all dabbled with our cars in the 60s and 70s to make them go faster, I just think it is a waste of money on one of those things. Must admit never had any problems where we are with the "Go Peds".

·
Registered
848 Posts
On holiday in France last year we were caught up in very slow moving traffic.

Every so often we experienced a nudge forward, this started to increase in tempo, looking out of the rear view mirror I could see a huge crash helmet ... said helmet was accompanied by a harsh revving 50cc bike (without silencer?), at the next nudge I jumped out and ran round to the rear, there were 4 tiny little kids on an assortment of scrappy looking bikes, the biggest and probably the oldest was demonstrating his fantastic skills by trying to run his front wheel up the back of my van.

A few well chosen Northumbrian expletives seem to do the trick and he disappeared in a cloud of noxious fumes. Funny how a few choice swear words seem to break down language? barriers.

Texas

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.