Motorhome Facts Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
3,978 Posts
bsb2000 Posted: Wed Apr 13, 2005 7:51 pm Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Question?

If you get to use all it's facilities will there be anybody around to impress !!!!
Also if you have have a warranty claim after such an attack, who'll be around for you to claim against. :lol:

MHS...Rob :D

·
Premium Member
257 Posts
Ya mean it can't fly. What a waste of money!!

There's obviously a lot of people over there that just don't know what to spend their money on. It's a real case of "mine has got to be better than yours"

Seriously Sad

regards

Arizona

·
Registered
3,978 Posts
I have to wonder, how would they test this vehicle to make sure it all works :lol: , bit late finding out if it was to be used in anger, so to speak. :wink:

Dave and Mandy, just noticed that you have passed the 1,000 post mark, well done, always posts of interest and information, not forgetting humour of course.

Thanks Dave and Mandy for all the effort and commitment, members like you are really appreciated.

MHS....Rob :D

·
Registered
106 Posts
These things are all very well. But what if you were stuck inside with someone who'd had a bad curry and a few lagers the night before?

·
Registered
2,606 Posts
And just think the only concern up till now was where to empty the porta potty-Pusser over to you.
I believe if you purchase one you can choose a potrait of Dubbya or Charlton Heston, courtesy of the NRA, holding a rifle aloft in his 'cold dead hands'.

·
Registered
2,927 Posts
With regard to this mobile nuclear bunker, a few years ago we had a saying that went " there are two kinds of vessels on the oceans, submarines and targets" and now there seems to be a third. How scared do you have to be to buy something like this???? Clearly they know nothing of "nuclear winter". I for one would not want to survive the first strike.
Lets hope it never comes
Keith

·
Registered
6,514 Posts
bigfoot said:
And just think the only concern up till now was where to empty the porta potty-Pusser over to you.
I believe if you purchase one you can choose a potrait of Dubbya or Charlton Heston, courtesy of the NRA, holding a rifle aloft in his 'cold dead hands'.
I believe these have marine toilets and there is no way I want to get near one of these having had my share of chemical and biological accidents.

I do see some flaws in its purpose. Garages would be scarce after a nuclear bomb as would be this vehicle and people to drive it. However, now that we have wound up sufficient terrorists to the point they will kill themselves quite happily in an effort to kill us, it won't be too long before we will be able to see if it works or not.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.