Motorhome Facts Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My name is Tony, wife is Jackie we have a transit based Granduca. I have been following the fortunes of this great site and decided to join in at last! (first post on any site) :oops: .Havn't used the van much in three yrs we've had it because of a family commitment but hope to get some trips in this year. Best of luck to everyone and well done Nuke for your amazing work on this new site.

Tony

·
Premium Member
13,217 Posts
Hi Tony.

Welcome to the community.
It doesn't matter what level of experience a member has. Everybody has something they can contribute.

You have made your first post and it's plain sailing from now on. :lol:

·
Registered
234 Posts
Welcome to this fantastic site. I am a very Motor Homer and have found the advice I get from my questions and by just browsing the forum invaluable.
I think this site is unique! People can disagree with out falling out and exchanging abuse (very rare on forums i have found). This must be because of the higher intelligence quotant of Motor Homers!

·
Registered
203 Posts
hi and croeso. all i can say is get involved, it's more fun.
met new friends here and look forward to actually meeting them one day. but I know they will be there with advice etc.

·
Registered
190 Posts
hi Antnjac you have certainly found the right place regards Motorhoming, if you have a problem there is always someone who will comeback with the answer for you, welcome.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.