Motorhome Facts Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

Anyone know if an additional armrest can be fitted to the right side of the drivers seat on a 2008 tranny? There seems to be a fixing point under the fabric/plastic and the seat seems to be the same as the passenger one. If I can fit one, where is the best (cheapest) place to source one?
Thanks for any help.

Scott

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for the replies.

I'm going to check out a Ford garage tomorrow for a simple 'spare' armrest and fixings. I'm sure there is a fixing point on the seat and, if so, fitting should be fairly simple.

I'll post when I find out more tomorrow.

·
Registered
1,301 Posts
:D we HAVE a drivers rh side arm rest, and all the others, :roll: so they can be fitted, cos as i said we have them and have them all! my right hand side was wonky, and also on another van we looked at, but we managed to tighten it up, and i like the fact it goes out of the way completely! airplane ones don't, and i DON'T LIKE IT,OR THEM , but i do love flying!

·
Registered
1,301 Posts
p.p.s just checked out the link, and blow me down, we just got our swivel base from wyvern! so would recommend!, got a bit held up with the bank hols, which :evil: miffed a bit, but came today, yay, and its brill! yay

·
Registered
467 Posts
Transit armrest

I reckon that Ford Galaxy armrests might fit with the added advantage that they are height adjustable.I intend having a scout round the local breakers when I get a chance.They certainly seem the same shape as fitted to my '04 Autosleeper plus mine appear to have blanking plugs just where the adjuster rod fits on the Galaxy.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.