Motorhome Facts Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know of one of these vehicles being broken down for spares anywhere, I would much appreciate any info, I am in Southampton but can travel around Hampshire, Wiltshire, Dorset area's to obtain parts.
I am after a replacement double glazed window (Drivers Side).
Cab carpet, and possibly blinds and flyscreens (Springs are going on mine)
Plus I would be interested in any other parts to upgrade mine.

Regards Paul.

·
Premium Member
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
sergeant said:
Hi Paul, Windows & blinds are still available from Autosleepers & if you make a template for the carpet they can provide that as well, Steve
I have contacted Autosleeper and they told me they cannot do many of the parts for these old vehicles anymore, I had several items I was after to refurbish mine the blinds and flyscreens were one of them, but I have found another company that can do them to almost any measurements, I wanted the outer grill for the fridge which no one seems to be able to get any longer, seems a shame as they were a very popular vehicle for a long time and there are still so many about, but then it is Autosleeper who are letting there customers down, I know if I could buy another vehicle it would not be an Autosleeper thats for sure.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Autosleeper Legend GL

Shame that Paul,

I have one, a 1990 version, went around Europe, totalled 7500kms and on a 2.0 petrol automatic, the Finns loved it.

Still there are a few things that need to be sorted, external runners for the windows for instance etc.

Mike H

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.