Motorhome Facts Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Registered
75 Posts
Hello Indian,
We have had our Apache 700 for a year now and have covered 15,000 miles with trips to Portugal for 9 weeks and Italy for 7 weeks and have used it for a total of over 180 nights in that time and to be honest it has been great. Faults have been minor and quickly sorted by Simpsons, a couple of points to watch are the door can be a bit of a pain to close properly because of the double door, ours needed adjustment and is still not 100% it has to be pulled hard for that last bit, the fridge lock is not very strong and has now gone for a second time and seems a common fault with this make as my friend has the same problem on his Hymer. We would have preffered a lino floor instead of carpet but didnt think of that when ordering.
One point thst might concern you is that it is a bit tight for room along the walkway between kitchen and dining area but is ok for us and find the layout excellent for 2 of us long term or very good if family come and visit.
Fuel wise i have recorded an average of around 28mpg overall and on the run down to Portugal averaged 31mpg driving at a steady 60mph. I hope this helps you and if you have anymore questions then feel free to ask.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.