Motorhome Facts Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

· Premium Member
427 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
please excuse me for being a bit thick but can anyone tell me how to get a pic out of (my documents-my pictures) to use as my avatar i would appreciate any help thanks
Dave

· Registered
6,514 Posts
You should be able to click on PROFILE whcih you can see at the top of the web page under Forums or from the side menus. Look down near the bottom and you then browse to where you avatar is and select it.

· Registered
2,601 Posts
:D Hi claypigeon. I don't know if you aware? But it should be no larger than 80 x 80 pixels and 100kb in size. JPEG (JPG) works pretty good.

· Registered
980 Posts
Please forgive me for adding my question here re avatars - I have one because it was the only one on my computer that was small enough! I like it anyway and may not change it yet (we have 2 yorkies!) but if I wanted to change it in the future is it possible to downsize an image I have "saved" aand the big question.. HOW?! Thank you in advance! Ana xx

· Registered
2,601 Posts
:D Hi GypsyRose. You don't need Paintshop to re-size the photos just the simple Paint program that comes with Windows. If you like I can take you through it step by step? :D

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.