·
Premium Member
10,389 Posts
Done!
Thank you.

·
Registered
264 Posts
OK So I'm the thick one but I can't get an avatar to load. I've reduced the pic to less than 80x80 pixels but I still get an error message about being too wide. Any advice on how to get a picture from my laptop as an avatar gratefully appreciated.........and stop sniggering at the the back

paul
:oops:

·
Registered
359 Posts
elbino said:
I've reduced the pic to less than 80x80 pixels but I still get an error message about being too wide. Any advice on how to get a picture from my laptop as an avatar gratefully appreciated.........and stop sniggering at the the back

paul
:oops:
Hello,

Are you using the default theme ?????

If not, Try changing your theme back to the original default one??

Then try uploading the pic again and see if that works.

If it does, just switch back to your preferred theme after uploading the pic.

It would seam that some things are broken with the board when using the non default theme?

Switching back to the default when such a problem occurs, usually fixes it. :D

·
Registered
345 Posts
Well done Wiley that did the trick, now if only i could get rid of

Warning: main(language/lang-portuguese.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/public_html/mainfile.php on line 224

Warning: main(): Failed opening 'language/lang-portuguese.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/public_html/mainfile.php on line 224

that appears at the top of every page, I'd be a happy bunny

·
Vendor
12,382 Posts
Warning: main(language/lang-portuguese.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /usr/sites/motorhomefacts.com/www/htdocs/mainfile.php on line 224

Warning: main(): Failed opening 'language/lang-portuguese.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /usr/sites/motorhomefacts.com/www/htdocs/mainfile.php on line 224
anyone else getting this error ?
I tried looking in the database Mike and your language is set to English so im at a loss to explain this atm, have you got any other strange things happening ?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.