BBQ, a real man's cooking...
It's the only type of cooking a real man will do. When a man
volunteers to do the BBQ the following chain of events are put into
(1) The woman buys the food.
(2) The woman makes the salad, vegetables, and dessert.
(3) The woman prepares the meat for cooking, places it on a tray along with the necessary cooking utensils and sauces, and takes it to the man who is lounging beside the grill-beer in hand.
Here comes the important part.
(4) THE MAN PLACES THE MEAT ON THE GRILL.
(5) The woman goes inside the Motorhome to organize the plates and cutlery.
(6) The woman comes out to tell the man that the meat is
burning. He thanks her and asks if she will bring another beer while he
deals with the situation.
Important again .
(7) THE MAN TAKES THE MEAT OFF THE GRILL AND HANDS IT TO THE WOMAN.
(8) The woman prepares the plates, salad, bread, utensils, napkins, sauces, and brings them to the table.
(9) After eating, the woman clears the table and does the dishes.
And most of all.
(10) Everyone PRAISES the man and THANKS him for his cooking efforts.
(11) The man asks the woman how she enjoyed "her night off." And, upon seeing her annoyed reaction, concludes that there's just no pleasing some women............ :roll: