Motorhome Facts Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Administrator
18,631 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
all the major sponsors have come out with statements now, these companies have more power than the executive at FIFA, it could only be a matter of days before Blatter has to go. Whether he's an innocent bystander (nothing to do with me chaps, it was the people under me that are corrupt), or involved up to his neck, his position is untenable.:frown2:

·
Premium Member
1,266 Posts
I rather suspect said individual knows where all the skeletons are!
The man has zero credibility anywhere in the real world but he exists in a FIFA bubble.
If the main sponsors simple withdraw their sponsorship that may have an impact but simply calling for him to go will be ignored IMHO

·
Administrator
18,631 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
yes, but if he doesn't go volutarily, their next move will be to threaten withdrawal of sponsorship. This seems to be a co-ordinated move, the way the announcements came out within minutes of each other yesterday.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.