Motorhome Facts Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,454 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

was quite shocked when I suddenly could not access my favourite site anymore... :cry:

But now I'm back as well. :D

Is there any hope of restoring the old entries in the Campsites&WildSpots database? Having been no. 2 contributor here I would otherwise start reentering.

Best Regards,
Gerhard

·
Premium Member
13,217 Posts
Hi Gerhard

Welcome back. It is good to see you here again.
Reading some of Nuke's posts you will see that there is hope for at least some of the old site to be recovered.

·
Premium Member
7,022 Posts
Yes welcome back Boff, nice to have some Continental posters to give a different but very useful
perspective on our hobby.

peedee

·
Registered
11,158 Posts
Welcome back Boff. I wondered where you had got to. Hope all is well

·
Registered
673 Posts
hi gerhard

thanks for your entries on the databases. i went to germany last week, first visit in my motorhome, and was glad of your entry for the MH factory RMB i think it was.

i spent one night there and was surprised to be given 4 rolls for breakfast. the same thing happened when i visited ten-haaft (oyster digital). is this a common practice in germany?

mike

·
Premium Member
2,454 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
smifee said:
i spent one night there and was surprised to be given 4 rolls for breakfast. the same thing happened when i visited ten-haaft (oyster digital). is this a common practice in germany?
Hi Mike,

I wouldn't call it common practice. But especially some of the smaller companies in Germany still do know how to keep good customer relations.

By the way, as all previous entries are (at least so far) gone bust, may be I should provide a more verbose introduction of myself:

My real name is Gerhard and I am meanwhile 40 years old. I am German citizen but spent one year of my youth in UK. Have lived so far in quite some different places in- and outside of Germany. My current location is Utrecht, The Netherlands. Truly European, so to say. :wink:

For almost 3 years now we own a motorhome Euramobil Sport 585DS. But before that we had already gathered motorhoming experience in several rental motorhomes. Previously I had been tent camping for many years.

We are a bunch of 3 (myself, missus named Heide and daughter Doris) and so far our preferred areas for motorhoming were Scandinavia, France and UK. And Germany, of course. This year I convinced the female majority to go to Ireland, so let's see what happens next year. :wink:

We have no pets (so far).

Best Regards,
Gerhard

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.