Motorhome Facts Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
31,736 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All

After months of planning and attempting to flee the country I have finally managed to book a ferry from Dover to Calais for Tuesday 9th June! Work was the main reason for us hanging on as we originally hoped to go at the beginning of May. We are going to take 2 months off and apart from going to Normandy and Brittany first there isnt really much of a plan. I just hope its not too busy now!

Cheers
Barry

·
Premium Member
31,736 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah cheers Dave so do I!

I dont see though why we just cant go now. I have nothing to do as all work has now been pretty much finished and no knew work taken on. Michelle however needs a week to get stuff together, see friends sort out a VAT return etc etc. If it was down to me I would be on the M1 tomorrow!

·
Premium Member
13,217 Posts
barryd said:
Hi All

After months of planning and attempting to flee the country I have finally managed to book a ferry from Dover to Calais for Tuesday 9th June! Work was the main reason for us hanging on as we originally hoped to go at the beginning of May. We are going to take 2 months off and apart from going to Normandy and Brittany first there isnt really much of a plan. I just hope its not too busy now!

Cheers
Barry
Your first month should be ok so enjoy the coast then move inland where it tends to be busy but not as busy as the coast. You also have more choice as you have 4 points of the compass to explore!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.