Motorhome Facts Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
468 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello

We need breakdown cover for our motorhome for France for 32 days. Does anyone do this that you can reccomend .

Our breakdown cover is with Rac arrival with CCC It needs renewing mid July I rang them today to arrange cover for France for 32 days and they asked for the full cost of a years European cover around £90 per year. We need cover again for a similar time in September and probably again in very early Spring next year. I offered to renew early and forfiet the few weeks left. They were not having that. They wanted the £90 ish for 32 days and then at renewal mid July another £90 quid at renewal as an add on for European cover for a whole year. Rip off again

Thanks

Motorhomer

·
Premium Member
1,810 Posts
Euro breakdown

Hi motorhomer, just done our breakdown cover, vehicle and medical, including dogs, with Caravan Club for 66 days at a cost of £212.
curlyboy

·
Registered
3,234 Posts
Re: Euro breakdown

Hi Motorhomer2!

CurlyBoy said:
Hi motorhomer, just done our breakdown cover, vehicle and medical, including dogs, with Caravan Club for 66 days at a cost of £212.
AuntieSandra and I have just done Red Pennant, a maximum of 45 days, with the CC, for £160. Like Curlyboy, that's breakdown AND personal/medical. At less than £4 a day, I'm quite happy. :wink: :D

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.