Motorhome Facts Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, I am in need of a replacement swift 590 rs nsf overcab window, which the wife forgot to close last week. Anyone know where I would find one.? All help gratefully received.!

·
Registered
1,640 Posts
Good evening,

Swift windows are manufactured by Polyplastic and are supplied to Swift by the UK trade distributor and importer Miriad Products.

The majority of UK dealers will be account holders with Miriad so if you contact your preferred dealer to provide the age, manufacturer, model, aperture size and location of the window on your motorhome they can then contact Miriad to request the part number, price, availability and shipping cost of a replacement window.

Alternatively you could contact eeco-ltd.co.uk who will manufacture bespoke replacements.

Regards,
Chris

·
Premium Member
12,029 Posts
I got a custom replacement through [email protected]

Send him year, make, model and VIN, aperture sizes of the window (this can be measured from inside) and the exact position of the window in the vehicle, also a picture if the vehicle is over ten years old.

Not cheap but it was perfect.

·
Premium Member
45,999 Posts
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.