Motorhome Facts Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
27,800 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
While touring the states for several years we used a cheap calling service to keep in touch with family and friends. Even now we have a US cell phone we still use this service for international calls at $0.05 or roughly £0.03 a min.

You can call a 1-800 (free) number from any phone be it a hotel, pay phone or cell phone to access the system. Even in Canada but not Mexico.

If anyone is planning or contemplating an Amercan tour and does not want to pay the exceptionally high call charges to and from their UK mobile please take a look at :-

http://www.joinvip.com/rates.html or call (001) 1-800-836-5004

If any of this is of interest to you and you can see the benifits and join. Could you please give me as a reference and I get a $$$ credit to my account.
The name is Ramon Nipper Acc No. 6001299.

Thanks Ray.

·
Premium Member
27,800 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Can't believe no one has followed this up... 8O

Ray.

·
Premium Member
1,407 Posts
Ray,

Sounds really useful. Maybe the connection with "Motorhome Hire" is lost on most people? :)

Regards,
John

·
Premium Member
27,800 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I guess your right John.
But couldn't find any other suitable topic.

Ray.

·
Premium Member
1,407 Posts
Ray,

Maybe, "Communications"? I've created a new thread linking to this one (apologies if that is a naughty thing to do).

Regards,
John

·
Premium Member
27,800 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thank you John.
Thats a great help.

Ray.

·
Premium Member
1,407 Posts
Ray,

You're welcome.

The net result is good (a kindly, and obviously alert, moderator has tidied everything up by moving this thread and removing my linking post).
Goodness knows what anyone reading my contributions to this thread will think come tomorrow!

Regards,
John

·
Premium Member
13,217 Posts
Ozzyjohn said:
Ray,

Maybe, "Communications"? I've created a new thread linking to this one (apologies if that is a naughty thing to do).

Regards,
John
You will see that I've moved the thread.
Although the mods will usually pick up most of the duplicate posts and threads started in the wrong forum we do miss some.
If you spot one which hasn't been moved in a reasonable time please feel free to draw it to the mods attention by using the report button.
You will find this if you hover your cursor over the third grey button along the top right of a post:
Thanks...Quote...Report..............

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.