Motorhome Facts Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6,583 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
.... make a selection eg Brittany (58 sites) and load the whole selection to the Virtual Brochure in one hit or do you have to add them one by one?

·
Premium Member
23,180 Posts
Hi Tony

I can't even see how to make a selection of the Brittany sites?

Dim or what!! :oops: :oops:

Dave

Addendum . . . . Dim!!!! :oops: :oops:

Couldn't see for looking. Dr Alzheimer strikes again! :cry: :cry:

·
Registered
1,902 Posts
i am making a new Virtual Brochure for are trip to holland in 2 weeks and s/w france and n/spain in aug/sept. i open the camp site map (open reviews) click on logo to look at the site and if i wish to save it i click save to Virtual Brochure top right hand side, to print go to reviews
chapter

·
Registered
6,583 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
chapter said:
i am making a new Virtual Brochure for are trip to holland in 2 weeks and s/w france and n/spain in aug/sept. i open the camp site map (open reviews) click on logo to look at the site and if i wish to save it i click save to Virtual Brochure top right hand side, to print go to reviews
chapter
Yes, got that bit but I would like to save all the sites of a particular area, or even a whole contry, without having to save each one individually - I'm sure it must (should) be possible but I can't see where to do it.

·
Registered
2,476 Posts
Hi,

I use the brochure a lot when doing my planning but not sure I would want the lot in there, some of them are not that good a review and once in virtual brochure and printed off you loose some of the description.

If you have not read them all before saving you could end up wondering why on earth someone would put such a place in there.

I love doing mine and I also pick 2-3 places in each area that I plan to stop just in case we disagree with writer or they are full, not always possible but thanks to Peejay and others its growing all the time.

Many thanks to all contributors.
Mandy

·
Registered
6,583 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I understand what you're saying Mandy but I rarely know in any detail what route I'll be taking - sometimes leaving Dunkerque docks I still haven't decided which of the three roads to take so I like to have as much campsite info with me as possible - a little like travelling with CC Europe books.

I just bimble around and camp wherever I end up that day.

I have an old laptop (non internet) on which, in the past, I've downloaded selected MHF site details and I just thought it would be a good idea if I could take them all with me and make the choice when I know where I am.

It looks like I'll have to do them one by one :cry:

Incidently, there have been one or two occasions when I was about to use a CC Europe site but was stopped by an unfavourable MHF review so, good or bad, load them all up.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.