Motorhome Facts Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
398 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We've arranged a Fishing Month at our site (at Charmouth) for June - (discounted lake fishing, other stuff). Can we put an announcement somewhere on the site? Don't want to just post and bring down the wrath of the moderators!

·
Registered
398 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I actually thought this post was going only to the Moderators and was a request for permission to publicise our event. For that reason I haven't identified our site or gone into details. If he really wants to unpack his rods (hmmm!) send me a private message and I'll let you into the secret of our location and what we've arranged. Discounted beauty treatments for female (or male!!) partners too while the other half is catching supper.

·
Premium Member
13,705 Posts
Hi andyangyh

I don't think there is anything specific preventing you publicising a fishing event at your site. :? You would be tied by the usual rules covering advertising by traders (if you are a "trader" that is).

Can you PM me with full details of what you have in mind and your commercial status etc. and I'll ask admin to chew it over. May also be a good plan to contact one of the rally staff with a view to setting up an informal meet.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.