Motorhome Facts Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,323 Posts
Is anyone interested in a meetup in Canada? I would like to organize it, somewhere on the south. I'll be waiting for your comments :)
Good luck!

I think you may be the only Canadians on here as this is mainly a UK/European forum.

Graham :smile2:

Reactions: Pudsey_Bear

·
Premium Member
9,469 Posts
As much as I love Canada and Canadians I think the North Atlantic would be a ferry too far!

Reactions: JanHank

·
Premium Member
28,119 Posts
We have a group of Brits in RVs who meet up for a Valentines rally in Quartzsite AZ most years.

Ray.

·
Premium Member
13,320 Posts
Is anyone interested in a meetup in Canada? I would like to organize it, somewhere on the south. I'll be waiting for your comments :)
Does Canada have a 'South'? I thought it had North, Further North and Extreme North. I can understand the snowbirds in Florida and Carribean

I too like Canadians, mainly because they are not UnitedStatesians and know where the world is. I also like Vancouver and Montreal - used to organise my visits to our 8 N. American offices to end up in Toronto and then Montreal - for good cuisine, after enduring Surf n' Turf-type restaurants in US. Also the 'Cheesegrater' was one of my favourite hotels in the world - French Class with a bit of N. American relaxed thrown in.

Geoff

·
Premium Member
2,079 Posts
Something else in common Geoff, as a young seaman one trip finished in Montreal but the Olympic games were on and flights to Uk were all booked up so we were put up in a little 'French ' hotel for nearly two weeks . The food was amazing to me ( raised on spuds in Ireland) - however it was the first and last time I ever tried snails.

·
Premium Member
15,686 Posts
Of course there is a south, Canada might be short on history but is certainly long on geography:smile2:

Dick

·
Premium Member
16,634 Posts
I had a Canadian uncle, he's dead now.
He shocked us all when he walked into a room full of people and said "what are you all sitting here on your fannies for"

·
Premium Member
2007 Fiat Ducato Ace Siena 2.2 100 Multijet, Keighley, Still in Gods County.
46,848 Posts
It'll depend on the frequency of your phone, some (few) are single, most dual, and perhaps now new ones triple, so you may be in with a chance, if not buy a cheapo one when you get there, and pop you SIM in it or just get a local one

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.