Motorhome Facts Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
5,104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Go here http://travel.norfolkline.com/default.asp in the On-line booking section, enter any date for next month, one way, two people in the motorhome that fits your size/weight description, click OK (don't worry, you're not booking a crossing!) and that will display the price let me know what price you come up with 8O

M&D :)

p.s Don't forget to tick the one-way box

·
Registered
5,104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I got £19 too 8O .. good innit!

Also messing around with it a little, I checked a one-way from t'other end, 6 mths later, added them together and came up with £51.00 :D

M&D :)

·
Registered
5,104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I tried for next year too, I imagine the sailing schedules have not yet been entered for next year, but hey! £50 quid for 6 months,...bargain.

Stuffed 2 you must have a weight or length penalty? :?

M&D

·
Registered
117 Posts
£ 19 was the cheapest except the first day i tried . still as we could do with a few days away next week have triad to book 2/6 - 7/6 yes not at cheapest price but hey £ 58 RETURN at convenient times to me , All was well until final stage , credit card charged, order acknowledged by email., then Please contact customer services as order file could not be opened. Is we going or is we ain't - will keep you informed

·
Registered
11,158 Posts
I got a message saying, "Please try later - there are too many m\homers peeing about with our website at the moment". :D

·
Premium Member
13,217 Posts
teensvan said:
:D Hi.

One way...29th Sept 04.15 8.15 mtrs 5000kg £36.25p. Could go on holiday every month.

steve & ann ---teensvan.
Not if you haven't come back from the last one. :lol: :lol:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.