Motorhome Facts Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,413 Posts
First Day at the Show

Well we went on the first day, it wasn't crowded and seemed fairly quiet, salesmen talking to each other and drinking champagne, but didn't get offered any.

Disappointed in the trade stands, many more at the outside exhibitions for accessories, although the manufacturers were there at the show, Fiamma, Al-Ko, Dometic, etc.,

No Frankia's, well if they were they I missed them, and no Autostars, come on Marty you need to get to these main shows, even a small converter from Torquay were there, if you don't get out and about you won't get the name known.

Had a look at the Exsis (Hymer) and took a few pictures as I have a friend who was interested in them, but personally didn't like the bed, not much headroom - but looked contemporary.

Still think the Rapido's are looking good at the moment as is the Knaus, but they only appear to have the Sunliner these days and not the Traveliner.

I was ONLY looking at A Class and in the sort of £45-£60k price range and didn't see anything I would swap for at the moment, even if I had the money!

Noticed that Hymer have now discontinued the Starline 640 and you basically have to want a rear corner bed or a garage/bed design these days, shame really, not everyone wants that size of vehicle or that layout.

Liked the look of the Buerstner's (spelling) front end on their A Class motorhomes.

Did speak to a few magazines and distributors about this web site and suggested they had a look - after all the more people who know about it and join - hopefully the more information that will be added to this site.

:lol:
Carol

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.