Motorhome Facts Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone stayed at CHM Montalivet recently? We are tempted (we are not naturists but we do like to get an all over tan on the beach) for this summer. Wondering what the motorcaravan pitches are like for space, surface etc. and what life is like for non-real naturists within a naturist community.

·
Premium Member
9,552 Posts
I have a pal who is a committed naturist and always stays on one in France. (Dordogne area)

Apparently “they” (the committed naturist fraternity) can be more than a bit “sniffy” towards “textiles’ (that’s those of us to prefer not to shed our clothes) who stay on “their” sites.

We did visit our pal and his missus on their naturist site last year. It was cold so everyone kept their kit on (we knew that was the case prior to visiting, we were on a non naturist site nearby(ish)

Andy

Reactions: rumik

·
Premium Member
2017 Hymer Exsis-i 504
12,677 Posts
A friend who stays on a naturist site near Soulac told me you are not allowed to wear any clothes in the communal showers.

And a year or so ago they had beach police on duty and you were put off the beach if you weren't entirely naked.

Sounds a bit harsh to me.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.