Motorhome Facts Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
394 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good evening all,

Regarding the Citroen C15D base vehicle (approx. 1984-2007). I know there are a few fans of the Romahome on here and there are plenty about for sale so info. is readily available. However, I have seen the much more rare Citroen Venture pop up for sale from time to time but cannot find any info. about them. They always seem to be a couple of thousand pounds cheaper than their Romahome sister.

Does anyone have any experiences or preferences with either of these two cute little motorhomes? What to avoid, what to look out for?

Many thanks in advance,

Shane.....

·
Registered
408 Posts
Simplelife said:
Good evening all,

Regarding the Citroen C15D base vehicle (approx. 1984-2007). I know there are a few fans of the Romahome on here and there are plenty about for sale so info. is readily available. However, I have seen the much more rare Citroen Venture pop up for sale from time to time but cannot find any info. about them. They always seem to be a couple of thousand pounds cheaper than their Romahome sister.

Does anyone have any experiences or preferences with either of these two cute little motorhomes? What to avoid, what to look out for?

Many thanks in advance,

Shane.....
Hi Shane if you mean the Nu Venture motorhome on a Citroen base I've got one. It's on the Berlingo base though not the C15.

·
Registered
394 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
yozz said:
Simplelife said:
Good evening all,

Many thanks in advance,

Shane.....
Hi Shane if you mean the Nu Venture motorhome on a Citroen base I've got one. It's on the Berlingo base though not the C15.
Hi Yozz, no, the one based on the C15D not like your avatar which is very nice.

Shane.....

·
Registered
394 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.