Motorhome Facts Forum banner
681 - 696 of 696 Posts

· Premium Member
2007 Fiat Ducato Ace Siena 2.2 100 Multijet, Keighley, Still in Gods County.
44,614 Posts
Take that wall down and it'd be off.

· Premium Member
2017 Hymer Exsis-i 504
13,719 Posts
Mike (or whoever) was anything done about point 2 in post #2 that I posted on the briefly-used thread for logging problems?

Thanks.

· Administrator
1,617 Posts
Discussion Starter · #683 ·
Mike (or whoever) was anything done about point 2 in post #2 that I posted on the briefly-used thread for logging problems?

Thanks.
I did some troubleshooting on this and not able to recreate. When I do as you suggest, the delete works properly and as it should. Meaning, if I click the delete twice, then it moves back two spaces. Wondering if it is a browser/device issue. What device and browser are you using when this occurs?

~Mike D

· Premium Member
2017 Hymer Exsis-i 504
13,719 Posts
I came in to report another problem n see there is no reply to your request for info - I'm pretty sure I did reply at the time but in any case, the problem no longer exists.

However, I DO have a different problem -

Using the EMV, all the possible action icons below the post section (ie format, attach pics/Web page etc) are disabled, apart from the Settings gear.)

Ah, I've just tapped the Settings icon and it has magically reinstated all the others!

I've decided to leave this post in situ in case anyone else has the same problem.

· Administrator
1,617 Posts
Discussion Starter · #688 ·
Using the EMV, all the possible action icons below the post section (ie format, attach pics/Web page etc) are disabled, apart from the Settings gear.)

Ah, I've just tapped the Settings icon and it has magically reinstated all the others!

I've decided to leave this post in situ in case anyone else has the same problem.
Thanks for sharing how you resolved. Also, for anyone that may experience this, here is the icon that @jiwawa is referring to. If disabled and the tools are not accessible, if you that icon, it should enable your toolbar on desktop and/or mobile. (y)

Rectangle Font Auto part Triangle Display device

~Mike D

· Premium Member
44,614 Posts
Just testing Avatar
for Dave

· Premium Member
44,614 Posts
Crap, I have his Gif now but this site doesn't seem to support them how quaint to use old tech :rolleyes:

· Premium Member
44,614 Posts
Font Rectangle Screenshot Number Web page

Changing back to bear.

· Premium Member
26,033 Posts
I'm starting to plan Jean. Hoping to get away before the culmination of the hype.

Ray.

· Premium Member
44,614 Posts
Are you getting ready for next Christmas already Kev? You'll give Ray a nervous breakdown!
Nah Jean, I was getting ready for bed.

Now I'm off away in the van so dressed accordingly.

Reactions: jiwawa
681 - 696 of 696 Posts