Motorhome Facts Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
HEEEEELLLLLPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!! :twisted:

Been trying to upload an avatar, couldn't do it. Been resizing and resizing some more. Still no luck.

Thought I'd try the 'Website Help' section, because ofcourse thats what its there for.

Saw that I had to be in Platinum set up, so went into 'your account' as it says in other threads, but,
CAN'T FIND WHERE TO CHANGE IT!!!!

Gonna have tantrum, throw all my toys out of the pram, NOT FAIR NOT FAIR!!!!! :evil: :twisted: :evil:

Could someone help me, pwetty pweeeeese!!! :cry:

·
Registered
2,939 Posts
8O Calm down, calm down jiffyman. Is the image for your avatar no more than 80x80 pixels and no larger than 100kbs in size? If it is? (Throw your computer out the window (only joking). If it is not? Then make it so. :wink:

·
Registered
2,939 Posts
:D OK. Go to Your Account. Click on Change Info. Scroll to the bottom and click on Upload Through Forum Profile. From there you should be able to upload from your computer. 8)

·
Registered
2,939 Posts
:D Send me your avatar by email and I will see what I can do OK? By the way? Did you save the avatar as a JPEG or JPG?

·
Registered
2,939 Posts
8O Throw the computer out the window 8O Don't worry will sort it out one way or the other and will post it tomorrow. Got to go now. I'm in the LOFT (long story) and the G/Daughter is off to bed. :cry:

·
Registered
190 Posts
hi jiffyman i had a similar problem as i use firefox as my browser i know it should not make any difference but when i opened Internet explorer and then uploaded my avatar it worked.

·
Registered
2,939 Posts
8O Looks like I am going to throw mine out the window too. 8O I have been trying to temporarily use your avatar and it's deleted mine. I think it may be linked to the fact that we are not on the orignal theme and now we cannot change back to the Platinum theme which is where I think I uploaded my avatar. Will sort it somehow. 8O

·
Registered
2,939 Posts
Loury777 said:
hi jiffyman i had a similar problem as i use firefox as my browser i know it should not make any difference but when i opened Internet explorer and then uploaded my avatar it worked.
As my signature says 'Been there, done that' No I tried that. I do think it's because I am not on Platinum. :cry:

·
Registered
373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Got you email, sent you the wrong one, (blonde moment)
Am still trying, wish i could go back to Platinum.

Hi Loury777, I'm in I.E. but still not working,
Cheers though!!

·
Registered
373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
EXCELLENT!
Somethings happened and i've managed to get it up now!
(the avatar that is! :oops: )

Cheers for everyones help, including whoever it was that chanced the set up fof the screen to platinum!!

Cheers again,
Glenn

·
Registered
2,939 Posts
:D If you try again jiffyman I think you will find it is sorted. Looks like nukeadmin has put us on Platinum theme. 8O

oooooooooooooopppppSSSSSSSSSSS. You must have been posting at the same time as me :roll: :oops: :p

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.