Motorhome Facts Forum banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,846 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Who is coming on this pm to get away from the bl**dy football! :roll:
Mind you, asking at the wrong time! Your all on early to get your fix before the footy! :lol:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,939 Posts
:D Me, me, me Drummer. I'm not watching B***** Football. It's just grown men crying and kssing each other. :cry:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,939 Posts
:D No women (except the groupies in the stands) just men kissing and hugging and crying. 8O

8O It does make you think though. Doesn't it? 8O
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
7,022 Posts
Well it is p..... it down here so cannot really get on with things I want to do so I will be popping a cork and settling down to watch them ponce about, leastwise to start with but if it is a lousy game may come back on here to see what is going on.

peedee
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,939 Posts
8O You could always watch the Formula 1 practice from Barcelona. Then again, that's almost as boring. Bring on the Moto GP and Superbikes :D 8)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
576 Posts
Pathetic, grown men on the World's foremost Motor Homes forum not able to appreciate their country's 'National Game'.

Sometimes I despair, But then i hadn't realised cricket was on today!

John :wink:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,939 Posts
jabber said:
Pathetic, grown men on the World's foremost Motor Homes forum not able to appreciate their country's 'National Game'.

Sometimes I despair, But then i hadn't realised cricket was on today!

John :wink:
Actually Football was invented by the Chinese. 8O Cricket hasn't been the same since Freddy retired, apart from Botham of course.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
7,022 Posts
johnsandywhite said:
8O You could always watch the Formula 1 practice from Barcelona. Then again, that's almost as boring. Bring on the Moto GP and Superbikes :D 8)
Sometimes do but like to go to the real thing, Great day at Silverstone last weekend.

peedee
 

Attachments

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,939 Posts
peedee said:
johnsandywhite said:
8O You could always watch the Formula 1 practice from Barcelona. Then again, that's almost as boring. Bring on the Moto GP and Superbikes :D 8)
Sometimes do but like to go to the real thing, Great day at Silverstone last weekend.

peedee
I agree the atmosphere is good at live meetings, but having taken part in the past, being at a track doesn't do it for me anymore. I'd rather see more of the action on the box. 8)

ROSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII :D

No one even noticed that I said the F1 from Barcelona? It's in Monaco. :roll:
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
7,022 Posts
They have giant sized screens opposite some view points theses days so you can also see what is going on out of view.

peedee
Oh and local radio comentary so go equiped with a hand held radio and headphones. Saves the ear drums too :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,939 Posts
peedee said:
They have giant sized screens opposite some view points theses days so you can also see what is going on out of view.

peedee
Oh and local radio comentary so go equiped with a hand held radio and headphones. Saves the ear drums too :)
I know peedee. I went to a 24 hour race at The Barcelona circuit with Spanish friends. But I begrudge forking out a fortune. I would rather spend it on travelling etc. :roll:

And by the way Drummer. To tie in with the story. We had GAY friends who used to go to all the live F1 races throughout Europe and took a TV/Radio with them to get the fuller picture of what was happening. 8)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,939 Posts
:D Hi Maverick if you read the previous posts? You will see I DID mention that. 8)
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
7,022 Posts
johnsandywhite said:
I know peedee. I went to a 24 hour race at The Barcelona circuit with Spanish friends. But I begrudge forking out a fortune. I would rather spend it on travelling etc. :roll:
F1 is ludicrously expensive and have never been but Touring car racing etc. is not more than the price of a ticket to attend any major sporting event..

peedee
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,939 Posts
:D peedee as I mentioned before, once you have actually taken part, just watching isn't good enough. That's why I follow it on TV. If you had taken part yourself, you would understand what I mean. :cry:
 
1 - 20 of 35 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top