Motorhome Facts Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Premium Member
6,286 Posts
Well it is p..... it down here so cannot really get on with things I want to do so I will be popping a cork and settling down to watch them ponce about, leastwise to start with but if it is a lousy game may come back on here to see what is going on.

peedee

· Premium Member
6,286 Posts
johnsandywhite said:
8O You could always watch the Formula 1 practice from Barcelona. Then again, that's almost as boring. Bring on the Moto GP and Superbikes :D 8)
Sometimes do but like to go to the real thing, Great day at Silverstone last weekend.

peedee

Attachments

· Premium Member
6,286 Posts
They have giant sized screens opposite some view points theses days so you can also see what is going on out of view.

peedee
Oh and local radio comentary so go equiped with a hand held radio and headphones. Saves the ear drums too :)

· Premium Member
6,286 Posts
johnsandywhite said:
I know peedee. I went to a 24 hour race at The Barcelona circuit with Spanish friends. But I begrudge forking out a fortune. I would rather spend it on travelling etc. :roll:
F1 is ludicrously expensive and have never been but Touring car racing etc. is not more than the price of a ticket to attend any major sporting event..

peedee

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.