Motorhome Facts Forum banner
21 - 35 of 35 Posts

· Registered
2,601 Posts
:D That I can agree with BarryandSue. When I was in the Army in Singapore I played against the All-Blacks. Can't remember if that's why I retired from playing or not (joking). 8)

· Registered
1,905 Posts
If you'd been a footballer, John, you'd have been hospitalized for 6 months at the very least.

As it is, you were a rugby player and merely "kind of remember it was painful"!

'Nuff said! :)

· Registered
2,601 Posts
8O Rugby only? No, I played Rugby, Football, High Jump, Long Jump, Triple Jump, Javelin, Tug of War, Badminton, Sprinting, Boxing. The only thing I didn't like was long distance running. It wasn't until a few years ago that I realised my make-up would have suited this down to the ground. 8O

· Registered
153 Posts
now I'm totaslly bemused and I disagree totally with
If you'd been a footballer, John, you'd have been hospitalized for 6 months at the very least.
they are hospitaised for 6 months if they break a nail.
since Michelle took up watching the rugby she now calls soccer pansyball

· Registered
2,601 Posts
:D Hi roi. So you didn't watch those grown men crying with joy at winning a football match with a penalty shoot-out? Or watch those grown men crying with shame for losing. They were hugging and kissing and holding and ???????? Wait a minute! I feel a song coming on. 8O

· Registered
3,491 Posts
can you believe john would rather sleep through, er watch, :roll: gp or world superbikes than go looking at motorhomes. the indoctrination is failing any suggestions :?:
he is also pretty good at sleeping through cup finals 8O does this say anything about tv sport? sue

· Registered
2,601 Posts
8O If you are refering to this John, then I have seen all the motorhomes I can possibly look at. The European models are C***. I may be interested sometime in the future of an homebuild. For me it's a BIG proper Motorhome at a decent price (self-import from the US). And I never fall asleep watching Moto GP or Superbikes or Trials or or or :D

21 - 35 of 35 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.