Motorhome Facts Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,252 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Today I stopped procrastinating and typed out a list of all of the major items we lug arround with us and attached a value. This was by way of a be prepared for Insurance possibilities.
The list excludes personal items clothes,jewelery,money etc.

When I got to the bottom line the total was truly scary.

Any body know of a Rotwieller going cheap or could it be back to a lightwieght tent and sleeping bag.

Steve

·
Registered
2,252 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Contents

Appart from the Photography kit, laptop, a few clothes and food the van ready to roll was weighed last week. Delighted to say I had 300kg in hand.
Heaviest single item is the small motorbike in the back.

Steve

·
Registered
33 Posts
Contents weight

Talking about weight of wordly goods. What is the average amount of payload that people fulltiming require to be able to lug around all their prized posessions? We are looking at having about 500kg and wondered if this was going to be enough.

Thanks

Archie

·
Registered
488 Posts
pneumatician said:
Today I stopped procrastinating and typed out a list of all of the major items we lug arround with us and attached a value. This was by way of a be prepared for Insurance possibilities.
The list excludes personal items clothes,jewelery,money etc.

When I got to the bottom line the total was truly scary.

Any body know of a Rotwieller going cheap or could it be back to a lightwieght tent and sleeping bag.

Steve
I thought this was going to be about a weight issue. Rotwiellers arent light, either! And - they are saleable, so youd have to insure this as well! :D

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.