Motorhome Facts Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Registered
3,813 Posts
Hi Chris,
Take your Van to a franchised UK dealer for your make and model, and they will love to take your money. A maunfacturers agent anywhere in Europe, including the UK is obliged to fiddle with the oily bits in exchange for money, exactly as in any other case. Alternatively, you can now have your car serviced at any VAT registered garage without breaking the terms of your warranty. Different manufacturers have different views on this, but largely they are playing fair with new UK laws. You must use manufacturer's parts.
M&D :)
1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.