Motorhome Facts Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
442 Posts
I had mine repaired. They opened up the crack a bit. Then put expanding foam in underneath as it was obviously felxing there. They then put fibreglass to cover the crack adn finally spary painted it a close match. It looks good.

·
Premium Member
1,810 Posts
Crack

Hi, I had a similar problem, injected foam underneath and weighted tray to stop it bulging up then used Sikaflex adhesive/sealer to cover the split, this is flexible so won't come away with use. Lasted until we sold MH.
curlyboy

·
Registered
498 Posts
Cracked shower tray

Owl129

I have seen somewhere details of a company who can sort this for you, first injecting foam underneath then spraying on a sealing layer over the shower tray. I made a note of it somewhere - if only I knew where. I'll keep looking and post again if I find it.

Ray

·
Registered
498 Posts
Shower tray repair

Paul,

Last comment on this - the web site address came from an article in MMM about a year ago. Like you someone had a cracked shower tray and seemed very happy with the eventual outcome.

Hope it all sorts itself out.

Ray

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.