Motorhome Facts Forum banner
1 - 20 of 257 Posts

·
Premium Member
11,283 Posts

·
Premium Member
28,119 Posts
Aren't you going the wrong way Jean. We were expecting to see you soon.

Ray.

·
Premium Member
28,119 Posts
If it's this Friday 22nd. I will be out for a couple of hours 15.00 to 17.00 but Prue will be here. Cooking.!!!!

Ray.

·
Premium Member
11,283 Posts
When and where are you heading Terry?
Sailing 9th April from Rosslare to Cherbourg then south through France into our usual spot in Spain until October.

MOT passed early last week, heading to garage tomorrow morning to get accelerator pedal sensor replaced as it's showing as cause of intermittent limp mode issue.

Terry

Reactions: erneboy

·
Premium Member
11,283 Posts
Reactions: erneboy

·
Premium Member
2017 Hymer Exsis-i 504
12,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
If it's this Friday 22nd. I will be out for a couple of hours 15.00 to 17.00 but Prue will be here. Cooking.!!!!

Ray.
Excellent! Look forward to seeing you again.

Terry, not long to go! You're obviously not worried about the possible maximum of 90 days!

·
Premium Member
36,026 Posts
Feck 'em and their 90 days I say.

·
Premium Member
11,283 Posts
Excellent! Look forward to seeing you again.

Terry, not long to go! You're obviously not worried about the possible maximum of 90 days!
Will put my faith in an Irish Passport, my IRL stickers and my best Dublin accent to be sure to be sure. :grin2:

Terry

·
Premium Member
2017 Hymer Exsis-i 504
12,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
How very odd - I'm on the boat now.

I'm seeing only 3 posts on this thread tho I know Terry posted a couple of times too.

I thought French time was *ahead*of British, not behind!

·
Premium Member
28,119 Posts
Which way are you going Jean?

Ray.

·
Premium Member
2017 Hymer Exsis-i 504
12,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Crossing has been pretty calm, thank goodness. Forgot to bring the maps up with me and realise I don't have any offline maps on the phone. So much for planning!

Internet connection very poor, possibly due to the hundreds of French pupils on the boat! We'd also a good number of very large Irish caravans, complete with lots of children tho I haven't seen them on board. Guess they're not at school then. The ones I shared a lift with, he said Did you bring the gin with you? Well, I guess if you're stuck in the cabin with little ones...

Very grey day but not raining.

·
Premium Member
28,119 Posts
I dunno why Jean but thought you were heading home?? OK see you later.

Ray.

·
Premium Member
2017 Hymer Exsis-i 504
12,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
It was you was heading home Ray!

Drove through miles of primrose-clad verges - beautiful! Met up with Ray n Prue n put the world to rights over a cuppa. Out for a walk and hadn't realised what dreadful neighbours Ray n Prue must be - see the cannon either side of the entrance here!

Beautiful sunshine and a glass of red in the local village - what's not to like?!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
28,119 Posts
Just printed my latest mobile bill out Jean and it's 20GB when in France and only 2GB any other country for €4.99.

Ray.

1 - 20 of 257 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.