Motorhome Facts Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Greetings to you all. My wife and I have decided to take the plunge and having borrowed the in-laws van several times are actively shopping for our own motorhome. We really want a six berth, end bunk beds, over cab layout and have seen a very, very good Dethleffs (as above). Its a 2004. We have two questions...(a) what sort of price should I expect to pay? The van is in really excellent condition with 21k on the odom and the living area is without blemish. (b) The alternatives we've seen and liked are Chausson Welcome 17 and CI Carioca 656. Can anybody please help us out with a very approx price guide for the Dethleffs and any observations regarding our other preferred choices to date? Many thanks in anticipation of your kind assistance!

·
Registered
4,658 Posts
Anything from £19k upwards should think depends if its through a dealer or through a private sale.

Stick with Deadlegs you can't go wrong! But I am a bit biased! :lol:

There is also the Hymer C524 with same layout if you want to stick with similar group and loads of those around.

Greenie

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Many thanks! I don't want to say too much because I really like the van and don't want to be gazumped if my assumption that its a bargain is correct! 8-|

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yeehar!!!!!!! Mrs Sssnake and I grinning because we won the prize and have joined all you groovy people in MH ownership! The Dethleffs got the thumbs up having been severely disappointed with everything else we saw within our budget.

Now brace yourselves for a myriad of stupid questions to come............

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.