Motorhome Facts Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,391 Posts
I wasn't aware of that so thanks for sharing - very useful info especially given the state of some roads in the UK as I suspect a large enough pothole may set it off if it's very sensitive.

Reactions: 242633

·
Premium Member
2007 Fiat Ducato Ace Siena 2.2 100 Multijet, Keighley, Still in Gods County.
46,864 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,391 Posts
That's a good price that Kev.

I'm tempted myself...

Reactions: 242633

·
Premium Member
46,864 Posts
Better to have and not need than need and not have, but I suspect it'll only do basic stuff, but it'll do to check codes and turn them off it saves the cost of a muckyneck coming out, anything more serious would be beyond me anyway.

·
Premium Member
46,864 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,391 Posts
Better to have and not need than need and not have, but I suspect it'll only do basic stuff, but it'll do to check codes and turn them off it saves the cost of a muckyneck coming out, anything more serious would be beyond me anyway.
Once you have had a play with it Kev can you come back and update here as Id value your thoughts?

ta

·
Premium Member
46,864 Posts
Won't do, Frigging Herpes have said it was delivered yesterday, no it wasn't, looked all around outside, signed for by me, no it wasn't.

Contacted seller, so I have to wait and see now.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.