Motorhome Facts Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
349 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After succesfully fostering three dobes for a rescue, we have given in on #4, and he will be joining our girl on trips out in the van....
Here is my fave pic of him vegging out in the heat...meet Harvey Jr...

·
Registered
17,771 Posts
Foster

Hi

What a lovely looking dog. Fostering a dog is as much of a challenge as fostering a child. Full credit to you. You are obviously as much of a softy as me with dogs.

Russell

·
Registered
349 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks...he is rather lush and who can say no to this face...

Not sure Maple is quite thrilled by it all...

I am chipping him tonight and he starts his pet passport process tomorrow. Another year not leaving UK> but worth it! :p

·
Registered
349 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
He is staying, hence we are failed fosters...

Funnily enough was speaking to lady at the Newbury show and she asked had we failed yet, whe we said one was a foster...she then showed me her van with several dogs tucked up inside.... :lol:

·
Registered
662 Posts
As soon as i saw Dobe rescue i wondered :wink:

Knew you would FAIL, Harvey is gorjuss so i'm not suprised at all :lol:

I know i was chatting you , i have the whippet , chinese crested and crested pup , i have fostered for a lurcher rescue and the last one Lola is now with Hippypair from this site (At the mo Lola is back with me as they are on the French rally )

I am sure Maple loves him , really :roll: :lol:

Chris

·
Registered
1,562 Posts
Super dog.... we foster them too. Failed completely with the mutt in the avatar and nearly failed with the 40 kilo oaf-hound below. It's really challenging and best of luck.

14 week old Alsatian puppy on the way tomorrow for a few days - she won't stay long, very pretty and very gentle

Attachments

·
Registered
196 Posts
My friend took in a rescued greyhound. He was gorgeous. Anyway, she wanted to do all she could for Greyhound Rescue Wales - fund-raising, selling raffle tickets and then fostering......

She took in Judy to foster. Couldn't give her up when the time came. I think she worked so hard with her as she'd been mistreated it was too much of a wrench to let her go.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.