Motorhome Facts Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi we are New!! Hello All

We are trying to buy blockers for the F45 (ti)L 450 awning.
Couple of days ago rang a dealer and asked for the above he took my order after looking at his website I cant find them only for the c/s & F35.
After looking at Fiamma cant see any listed but there is a * saying they are optional? Does anyone out there know if it will fit???

Help would be appreciated asap going on our hols friday need to get sorted.

Thanks

Pescados

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi,

Blockers are like a privacy/safari room but could say a cheaper version, they block the wind they come as 3 separate panels front and sides. Made by Fiamma think they are relatively newish.

Pescados

·
Registered
2,476 Posts
Or maybe something like this

http://tinyurl.com/plap52

We have these and they work great,

Used them last week and they did a great job, we got 4 sections for ours but wished we had got an end section too as you can always guarantee it will be coming in from another direction .

Mandy

·
Registered
356 Posts
Hi It's a pity you don't live nearer to Chesterfield as we have a brand new side blocker for F45 still in its box in the garage.
Bought last year but never used and we have now changed MH.

If anyone is interested PM me for details.

Chris

·
Registered
1,562 Posts
The fact that I just bought one off ebay may or may not be related to this post :D

Thanks Patchwork Queen - I saw the other post you made in the classifieds and acted on that.

Look forward to collecting and using

Best regards and best wishes to you both

David

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.