Motorhome Facts Forum banner

Fishing plans for 2013. What are yours?

3K views 7 replies 7 participants last post by  Spooky999 
#1 ·
Anyone planning ahead for this year yet? I have already booked three seperate weeks in France in April, July and August to fish for Carp and Catfish. Planning to use some of the travelling time to visit possible 'public' places to fish, either river, lake or sea.

#2 ·
2 sessions planned during 3 weeks at Easter on 2 French public waters, best from Lake A, 44lb, from Lake B, 36lb, and you can stroll the 90 seconds from the aire to your swim, heaven. The other you can practically cast out from the van. :D
May and Summer will have to wait, I fancy Lac Orient or St Croix, we'll see.

#5 ·
Hi.

We are away for 11 and a half months come this April so will be fishing our way round Europe..

All catches will be in our blog as and when I can log on the tinternet.

Blog found in my profile, if you want to follow it as a friend. feel free.

Ideas for venues gratefully received, not France Portugal or Spain these are sorted.. Germany Poland a lot of the Slovakian countries, Italy Greece and the such would be nice.

ray.

#6 ·
I will follow your blog with great interest Ray. Would love to do something like myself but still got a small business to run. My turn will come soon though :) For now though the wife and I have to make do with a week or two when we can. Managing 8 weeks away this year in total, just not all in one go!

#7 ·
Hi

The last2 years I have fished the lower sides of the dams on the mosel with wobble lures on 15lb line. Loads of fish that are a cross between chub and grass carp or so I have been told. Largest 11lb 14 oz. Best
Fish 4 lb 15 oz trout. I do have pictures of all fish and weights. You have to fish the fast running water boil 70_100 yds from the dam. It does take a bit of getting used to but can be lots of fun. You do loose lots of fish and lures.

Steve and Ann. _____ teensvan

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.