Motorhome Facts Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,366 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Our fold out table began to feel unstable a few days ago. On inspection I found one of the metal arms that lock the leg into position has begun to fracture at the joint.
I began to see frightening prices of a replacement table as it has to be an identical size so as to fit in the locker it is housed in.

Then along came EBAY !!!! I found a company who supply just the legs themselves, identical and singular too :) £17.99 + £2.00 p & p

RESULT :wink2:

DJM

·
Premium Member
10,349 Posts
I took the fold up table that came with our MH out and it now resides in our garage at home. A bit of a PITA getting from the bedroom through the MH to the front for use; plus a pain to get back in the wardrobe when Mrs GMJ's clothes are in there; and heavy too.

I bought a £20 one from a show which sits nicely behind the drivers seat when on the move (with a soft cushion pushed into the gap to stop rattles). Its aluminium so very light and Mrs GMJ can put it up/take it down too :smile2:

Graham :smile2:

·
Premium Member
9,469 Posts
Reactions: GMJ

·
Premium Member
9,469 Posts
Will it wipe off OK?
It's teak and comes uncoated. You can then use teak oil or similar to give it a weather/waterproof finish.

·
Premium Member
2007 Fiat Ducato Ace Siena 2.2 100 Multijet, Keighley, Still in Gods County.
46,857 Posts
I was referring to the drool :wink2:

I'm wasted round 'ere :laugh:
I heard you were wasted everywhere, you need to drink less >:) >:)

·
Premium Member
2,366 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Table leg arrived today, a perfect match :) in every way except the malfunction lol

DJM

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.