Motorhome Facts Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
620 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all.Can anyone tell me what the price of diesel is in France at present?Also we are looking to get from Zeebrugge to Narbonne without paying tolls.Is this feasable?Any route suggestions greatly appreciated.

·
Premium Member
27,745 Posts
Hello ovalball,
Diesel in supermarkets at €€0.939 / L.
But on motorway at €€1.04 / L.

Can't tell you a route but if you have a GPS just ask NO Tolls.

Ray.

·
Premium Member
17,936 Posts

·
Rest In Peace Mike, 1944-2017.
14,576 Posts
ovalball said:
Hi all.Can anyone tell me what the price of diesel is in France at present?Also we are looking to get from Zeebrugge to Narbonne without paying tolls.Is this feasable?Any route suggestions greatly appreciated.
Google can do a route for you...with option to avoid tolls, open option click avoid tolls:-

Google route <<

·
Registered
93 Posts
Hi, just planning a route myself to Spain via Narbonne, I use viaMichelin for a route planner, it gives a lot of options to plan your route, including the choice of non toll roads, currently I am pondering the choices south of Orleans, either the A75 via the Milau viaduct (which is tolled, and in August, is 21.30 euros for a large motorhome), I did this route last year, or the N20 via Limoges to Toulouse.
Mike

·
Registered
669 Posts
MiketheWelshman said:
Hi, just planning a route myself to Spain via Narbonne, I use viaMichelin for a route planner, it gives a lot of options to plan your route, including the choice of non toll roads, currently I am pondering the choices south of Orleans, either the A75 via the Milau viaduct (which is tolled, and in August, is 21.30 euros for a large motorhome), I did this route last year, or the N20 via Limoges to Toulouse.
Mike
I came south to north last August & it cost me 11 euro's I wonder why such a large increase 8O .

Gary

·
Registered
557 Posts
MiketheWelshman said:
Mike
We left the A75, drove through Millau, stayed at the free aire overnight and then rejoined the motorway the other side.

·
Registered
93 Posts
I came south to north last August & it cost me 11 euro's I wonder why such a large increase

I think that we paid 11euro's last year as well, this year though more toll operators are have charged us class three rate, which for the Milau bridge in high season is 21.30 as opposed to 11.60. This partly the reason I was considering going via Limoge to Toulouse, having not been that route, any thoughts.
Mike

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.